Friday, August 19, 2022

The TRIUNE GOD

 

1 John 5:7

King James Version

7 For there are three 

that bear record in heaven, 

the Father, 

the Word, 

and the Holy Ghost: 

and these three are one.


One of the most difficult lessons that has barely been explained, is the existence of the TRIUNE GOD.

GOD, the FATHER.

GOD, the SON.

GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT.


Now, you will really understand the POWER of THREE.

Only by being born again did I finally understand it.

And it's only because the SPIRIT of GOD led me to Scripture.

In my simple, childlike mind, the process of Their appearance went this way:

GOD, the FATHER, created everything.

John 1:1-3

King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, 

and the Word was with God, 

and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; 

and without him was not any thing made that was made.


He sent JESUS, His SON, to deliver us from our sins.

Luke 5:32

King James Version

32 I came not to call the righteous, 

but sinners to repentance.


When JESUS left, for He was crucified, He promised us His HOLY SPIRIT.

John 16:7-15

King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; 

It is expedient for you that I go away: 

for if I go not away, 

the Comforter will not come unto you; 

but if I depart, 

I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, 

he will reprove the world of sin, 

and of righteousness, 

and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, 

and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, 

but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, 

the Spirit of truth, 

is come, 

he will guide you into all truth: 

for he shall not speak of himself; 

but whatsoever he shall hear, 

that shall he speak: 

and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: 

for he shall receive of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: 

therefore said I, 

that he shall take of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.


There was no gap in the loving, teaching, and saving.

The TRIUNE GOD took care of all that, for They love us.

This all ties up to what "our likeness" means.

Genesis 1:26-27

King James Version

26 And God said, 

Let us make man in our image, 

after our likeness

and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, 

and over the fowl of the air, 

and over the cattle, 

and over all the earth, 

and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, 

in the image of God created he him; 

male and female created he them.


I couldn't have pieced it all together fast, and simple, unless SPIRIT taught me how simple it really was.

If your heart is open, you will understand easily.

If you are truly born again, you will understand perfectly.

SPIRIT will make sure of that.

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


Related material:

The number 3

RESURRECTION of JESUS

3-word TITLES


Image: Clipart Library


The ELEVENTH hour

  JESUS commands : Mark 1:15 King James Version 15 And saying,  The time is fulfilled,  and the kingdom of God is at hand:  repent ye,  and ...